How to Use a Self-Bet Terminal
Turfway has three types of self-service wagering terminals. Two accept the FastBet card. To start, pick up a card (it's free!) at the ClubTURFWAY booth on the first floor.
The FastBet card provides ticketless wagering at any FastBet touchscreen terminal. Your wagers are recorded on the card and your winnings are automatically credited to it.
You can withdraw or deposit funds to your card any time using the full-service terminal. The track's administrative teller also can assist you with managing funds on your card.
If you already have a FasTrack Rewards card, it's easy to switch to FastBet. Simply exchange your old card for the new one. Your points automatically transfer.
Your FastBet card is password-protected and reusable. No more worries about lost winning tickets!
The Full-Service FastBet Terminal
Note: When you use a voucher, cash or winning ticket, you will receive a paper ticket. No paper ticket is issued when you use a FastBet card.
- Accepts vouchers, winning tickets, cash and your FastBet card.
- Allows you to make cash or voucher deposits to your FastBet card.
- Allows you to make voucher withdrawals on your FastBet card.
The Card-Only FastBet Terminal
- Accepts only FastBet cards.
- Does not generate a paper ticket.
- Offers race videos.
- Shows program information and real-time odds.
- Shows results.
- Allows you to review your wagering history and account balance.
Using the FastBet Terminals
- Sign up for the FastBet card.
- Fund the card with any amount you choose by visiting the administrative teller or a full-service terminal.
- Depending on the terminal you are using, either insert a voucher, winning ticket, or cash as prompted OR swipe the card. The first time you use the card, enter 1234 as the PIN. The terminal will require you to choose a new PIN for increased security.
- Touch the name of the track you want to play and follow the prompts to enter the amount, pool, and runner number(s).
- Touch "Accept Bet" to place the wager. The wager will appear on the screen and be recorded on your card. To make additional bets, touch "Start Bet Over."
- When you're finished, touch "Finish." If you used a voucher, tickets will print along with an additional ticket showing any unused funds.
- To cancel a wager: for electronic tickets, touch "Cancel" and follow the prompts. NOTE: electronic ticket wagers over $100 cannot be canceled. For paper tickets of any amount, insert the ticket in the terminal and follow the prompts or visit any teller.
- Winnings are automatically credited to your card as soon as race results are official. NOTE: if a winning ticket qualifies for IRS withholding, the account is credited or payment made after the required paperwork is submitted to the administrative teller.
- To collect your winnings, take your card to the administrative teller.
Using the Standard Terminals
Standard terminals accept vouchers and on busy days are set up to accept cash as well.
- Purchase a voucher from a teller for any amount you choose.
- Insert the voucher into the terminal (or, if the option is available, insert cash).
- Use the touchscreen to select the track you want to play. Touch "Events" to display more tracks.
- Select the amount of your bet. "Min" is the minimum bet, the 10-cent Superfecta.
- On successive screens, select the race number, type of bet (pools), and the number(s) of the horse(s).
- To cancel the bet, touch "Voucher."
- To finish the bet, touch "Ticket." You will receive a paper ticket.
- To back up to previous screens, touch "Clear."